Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Insomnia

Not insane, 
Just wild... 
Untamed, 
Unchained. 
Not fitting in, 
Quite standing out...
Existing in waves;
Wanting to shine, 
Wanting to hide.
This life dilemma, 
The many questions unanswered. 
They come in waves too, 
Those answers of clarity, 
Confusing me too.
Adults and the mature
They forgot magic and play, 
While I keep getting in and out 
Many different realms
Here and there... 
I keep looking into the eyes, 
So many stories they show and hide. 
I search for fragments of souls I recognize, 
Who's up for play, 
Who's up for remembering, 
Who's recalling whom and what. 
I'm out here waiting, 
Gazing, 
Anticipating, 
Hoping, 
A 3 years old child in a 43 woman's body, 
And some 43 lives to remember, 
Or maybe just 3, 
Or 4.
Hear me out, 
Hear my insanity, 
It's sanity too... 
I love you, now and then and before. 
I pray you wake up, 
I'd help you unshackle, 
We'd walk or run or fly. 
Show me your route, 
I'll show you my path. 
Let us rejoice, 
It's been manifested. 
I am I am I am 
We are We are We are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment