Monday, April 1, 2024

April's fools

It turns out I'm only just passing by after all. 
There is no major work to do with people.
To uplift, help out, transcend, ascend... 
It has been the trauma all along, messed up with my mind badly.
My reality, their reality, the reality. 
Limits, limitations, boundaries. 
A lifetime of discombobulations.

They faked it all, 
they saw through the armor. 
They had indeed conquered. 

Opposites attract, weak and strong. 
Whom is which though, really now. 
Things played out like an April's fool! 


It's all in hindsight now,

for no sooner I had figured out their moves,

it was Game Over!




"Count your losses and move on!"
.
I hear you, my only friend, honorable man and real human being, from across the lands, through time and space. 
Thank you, 
Bless you. 





I thank the fools too, 
of April and beyond. 



"Blessed, blessed are the thieves who stole my masks."






No comments:

Post a Comment