Thursday, February 29, 2024

Return to sender

They beak my heart,
They steal my money, 
They waste my years, 
They ruin my home, 

And yet they dare call me "sick" and "crazy".

There's a hundred phenomena that points out to the cataclysm and the end of our days the way we once knew it, that was one of them.

I now know, beyond any doubt.

I've never seen eyes as dead,
I've never witnessed hearts so cold. 

I rather be called sick and crazy and "need therapy" a million times than close the door on my conscience.

My whole entire life has been one big traumatic event, with all sorts of people in all shapes and colors, at all sorts of different timeliness, in sheep clothing, biting on my very flesh and breathing away my own captured breath. 

But I learned my lesson, there is no bigger teacher than pain.

Distortion. 

Distorted. 

Disturbed. 

Disturbing... 

Let me see the back of you now going back to where you came from, 

wolves and foxes, 

with your trickery and delusions. 

لكم دينكم، ولي ديني



No comments:

Post a Comment