What is all of this reflecting back to me? (Since all there is truly is only just ourselves.) My inability to fill up my own world to the brim, so much so that there would be no room nor the least interest to look outside of it. Haven't I seen it all already anyway? I did indeed. Then what is it that keeps making me want to peek every now and then? That foolish dreamer mind, that hopeless delusional heart!... But try as I might, God has taken charge of my soul direction again. I'm allowed to wander all I want, "entertain yourself" it says... "Knock yourself out" I say to myself, for there is no avoiding the rerouting. "45 years is more than enough" it says, "but why me" I say...
I am yet to receive the answer.
In the meantime, the dragon is dormant close by, always on stand by for my command, should I ever wish to allow my mind and soul to wander, not aimlessly for once, with precision, purpose, and calculated direction.
The question remains, is anything or anyone even worth the effort, the sacred fire? Not long now until their own fire starts eating them up from the inside out. I did not sign up for this show, but I might be given clear instructions to sit down and just watch!
My motto for this stage:
Keep going. Hope for the best. Brace for impact.
In the meantime, I might as well keep on swiping left and right on those dating apps every now and then and marvel at the scene from behind the screen.
All hail the(ir) gods of distraction, destruction, and delusion!..
No comments:
Post a Comment