Sunday, September 1, 2024

Ticks and fleas

You're frustrated at me, how oh how do I bring a street cat into my house!? 
You're disappointed because you had hoped to call in tonight, you've missed me and wanted to see me, it's been a long August indeed, but now you can't, because of the possibly flea infested house. You crack me up, you obsessive maniac!!

Don't you know, that when you're away, doing your thing, like everybody else is, with your people, and your tribes, and your rituals, and routines, that I am usually left alone to my inflamed brain, which keeps leading me astray?!

I am the childless mother, and a motherless kitten called to my heart... I'm only just human after all, take it easy!
We were a match on that September morning, with our achy hearts, shaky bodies, and that same longing and craving, for the touch, warmth, and the belonging.
Her mother abandoned it.
My child abandoned me.
It's not hard to figure, is it?

Do you see it now, how I can't relate with other humans, why I keep to myself, and why my mind is splitting?
My heart got shattered, and I've been trying to put the pieces together ever since. 
It's been a year now since the move, I shall put an end to that specific cycle soon, I promise to do my best, and perhaps, meet you then at your exceptional level of persisting excitement and positivity!

I miss that,
I missed you,
I miss you,
You excentric fool,
You intimidating fuck!


Until we meet again...


P.S: you endured summer me, now you can rejoice, for here comes September, my favourite month of the year, and you're in for a nice surprise, April boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment